1) Infosys has bagged three deals from overseas clients which include two in the financial services space and one for managed service—This should increase stock price for next two days.
If you have not invested in this stock 10 years before then today is the best time to invest in this stock for long term.
2) Equity mutual funds have invested around 20,000 crore in the month of April and May 2015 because of positive returns from stock markets.
3) Union Suspend strike against action at Tata Steel UK plants and their members have accepted the company’s new pension offer. This news may increase Tata steel stock prince few points on 22nd June.
4) A high-level committee has deferred a decision on green clearance to NTPC’s 2,640 MW power plant in chhatarpur district Madhya Pradesh in absence of mandatory firm coal linkage and other stipulations.
5) Signs of Pickup in Bank Credit- SBI chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya on Friday said there are signs of a pickup in bank credit and demand for working capital from corporates has also started to rise.